We take an umbrella of services approach to serving small business clients. If you have a service or skill set that you think would assist us, please contact us by using the Contact Us form.
ENDS is always interested in qualified people in the areas of information technologies and network systems.The people who work for ENDS enjoy a fast-paced environment where everyone’s contribution makes a difference to the team and our clients. Our people are cool under pressure and handle demanding situations in stride interested in qualified people in the areas of information technologies and network systems.
- Excellent personal and career growth opportunities.
- Superior opportunity for professional development.
- Extremely challenging environments to stimulate your mind.
- An opportunity to work with, and develop, leading-edge technologies.
- A chance to join one of the top development and integration teams in the nation.
ENDS LLC is a rapidly expanding service provider and to meet this ever-growing need, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Support Engineer to provide high level support to our Field Engineer to provide on-site troubleshooting and deployment support to our client base. Candidates should have a broad range of experience with Windows, Mac and Linux systems. We are looking for a team player who is highly intelligent and can make an immediate impact. Three years hands-on experience required. Field experience preferred. Current Microsoft certifications preferred. Regular local travel is required. The individual we seek enjoys handling challenges of all sizes and finds reward in helping businesses big and small make the most of their technology. In addition to being well organized, efficient, and able to work with limited supervision, the candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Time management ability is a must.
We are looking for a senior-level network support specialist to work with our Orange County client base. Candidates should have demonstrated ability to support a variety of users in a multi-customer environment, with a variety of network architectures and products.
The following are some of the technologies and products we use.
Please apply if you have strong ability to configure and use many of the following technologies, and a desire to learn those areas that you haven’t used yet:
Requirements for this full-time position include:
- Terminal services
- Remote support tools
- Malware removal
- Mac OS X
- Windows XP – 8
- Windows Server 2003 – 2012
This position will be interacting with field engineers and clients every day and so customer service skills and communications are important. Work will include both remote support from our office and on-site support at client facilities.
Our clients depend on us to be their “go-to” team when they’re in a technology jam or planning their IT strategy. To meet this ever-growing need, we’re looking for an experienced Field Engineer to provide on-site troubleshooting and deployment support to our client base. Candidates should have a broad range of experience with Windows, Mac and Linux systems. We are looking for a team player who is highly intelligent and can make an immediate impact. Three years hands-on experience required. Field experience preferred. Current Microsoft certifications preferred. Regular local travel is required. The individual we seek enjoys handling challenges of all sizes and finds reward in helping businesses big and small make the most of their technology. In addition to being well organized, efficient, and able to work with limited supervision, the candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Time management ability is a must.
Requirements for this full-time position include:
– A minimum of 3 years in the industry, including at least 1 year in a support environment
– Hands-on experience with Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server, Exchange2007/2010/2013 and Windows XP/Vista/7/8 including maintenance and support
– Experience with LAN and WAN technology– Microsoft Certified Professional Status. MCSE or MCITP preferred
– Mac and Mac Server experience is a plus
– Must be a team player and have the ability to deal with clients one-on-one via verbal and written communication
Are you an experienced technology, telecommunications or office equipment sales professional with a background in business-to-business sales? Do you want to continue growing as a professional honing your sales skills with a company that is invested in training and mentoring it’s employees, is dedicated to innovating and advancing emerging technologies, and is uniquely positioned in the marketplace? If so, consider furthering your career with ENDS, a growing and uniquely positioned technology company at the intersection of business and cloud.
Our sales force is armed with exciting products in cloud services, information technology (IT), security, computer networking and telephony.
ENDS is showing the industry how to integrate IT products and advanced IT solutions with a client-centered approach. Our success is based on our first-hand knowledge of IT: we hand-pick employees who have walked in the shoes of our clients so we can truly understand the busy and stressful demands of the organizations we serve.
It’s an exciting time to be a sales representative for ENDS! Our new colleague will empathize with prospects and clients while championing the ENDS promise. They will take a solution-based approach to solving client requirements and develop mutually profitable relationships.They will understand complex sales cycles, build consensus through multiple levels of an organization, and are adept at developing executive level relationships. They will have years of quota-exceeding sales experience but are looking for something better.
The responsibility of this customer-facing B2B sales position are to prospect, qualify, present, and sell complex products and services to small and medium-sized business customers, thereby generating new revenue. We provide our customers with a myriad of choices in vendors, products and solutions including; voice, data, cloud, security and other technology products. The person we seek will be responsible for managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing new business, while continually identifying opportunities and providing additional value to existing accounts.
- 2 – 4 years of B2B sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Technology, telecommunications and office equipment sales experience a plus.
- High energy, dynamic personality with a sense of urgency.
- Self-motivation and strong goal-orientation.
- Local travel is required so reliable transportation is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
We look forward to exploring our customer-facing sales opportunities that align with your existing sales experience and career goals.With an unlimited and self-propelled upward mobility to grow your career.
Establish and maintain profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company, actively prospect for new accounts and maximize sales potential with existing customers. Represent the company by conveying expertise in our services and capabilities, and establish a relationship with the community and business accounts.
- Prospecting for new customers, developing new business, targeting key prospects and retain business.
- Present and discuss the products and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and fulfillment of customer needs.
- Understand and comply with the sales system/program in place.
- Develop annual sales strategy in conjunction with management and identify joint marketing opportunities where applicable.
- Keep current on new technology.
- Communicate effectively with management, and the marketing and production teams, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met.
- Follow systems and procedures as outlined in the company manuals.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
- Lead Management
- Qualify leads – minimum 20 contacts per day via telemarketing.
- Make 50 speedy calls per week, 25 on prospects in the database and 25 cold-calls per week on prospects not in the database. Gather information about printing decision-makers and add that information to the database.
- Develop rapport with prospects and build relationships with customers.
- Convey the value of your print center’s capabilities to prospects.
- Develop and execute an ongoing plan to target a minimum of 5 key accounts per month.
- Establish 8 new accounts per month.
- Some out of state travel required for specific training events.
- All other duties as assigned.
Key Position SOPs:
- Sales Appointments: Complete a minimum of 3 sales appointments with customers and/or prospects per day.
- Follow-up: Pro-actively follow-up with clients and prospects. Send thank you notes, letters and/or to prospects and/or customers each day. Follow up on all outstanding quotes within 24 hours.
If you are interested in a career with ENDS please use the Contact Us form to tell us what position you are interested in.